Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Headed to England!


Tomorrow I fly to England to join the Silversea Whisper cast as part of the onboard entertainment.  Fortunately, I have previously worked on this ship so it is a familiar setting with many familiar faces.  One of the highlights of this specific contract is the solo show I am performing.  I have been working with an arranger on preparations for this show over the past three months and am looking forward to performing it in a lovely venue for an art-appreciative audience.  Music has afforded me many opportunities to see the world and meet interesting people. As the years pass, and I realize I am still being afforded new opportunities through my passion/work, I am no less grateful than I was with my first journey.  May each of you enjoy your journey today and in the coming holiday seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment